Be sure to join the blog (become a follower) and have some fun with us!



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Challenge Blog Badge

Here is the FSS Challenge Blog Badge :) I heard this was being requested and I forgot that this would be neat thing to have d'oh! LOL

There are 2 ways to do it:

1. Add an html/javascript gadget to your blog sidebar and add this code (" select all/copy" inside the text box you see below ) You might have to go directly to this blog to see the box.




2. or grab the image below and link it to http://fss-challenge.blogspot.com/



The Bloggy Hop is going awesomely! I am so glad you hoppers had fun! Deanne was flabbergasted at the amount of entries so far and the DT have appreciated all the sweet and wonderful comments they received!

Have a great day!
:)* Fred

3 comments:

  1. Love your Challenge Blog blinkie, have placed in my sidebar, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the cutest blinkie?! It's on my side bar. ;D

    ReplyDelete