Be sure to join the blog (become a follower) and have some fun with us!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

April 26th Challenge Winner

Congratulations goes to the April-May Challenge winner who is...

Coralie Grzelak!     woohoo, Coralie please email me to collect your winnings!

We are rethinking how we do challenges at Fred She Said.  and taking a little break while I regroup and think up some more fun!  This month of June is a "bear" LOL, so we should be starting again in July.   If you have any ideas on what kind of fun you would like to see that would get your mojo workin',  please leave a comment on this post or email me  :)

Have a great day!

:)*  Fred

3 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to sketch challenges. They always get my Mojo working. I'd really love to see more of them here.
    Or, how about a sketch challenge along with a recipe challenge(not food type recipe). That would really be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colour combinations as sometimes I find I'm using the same old colours all the time. So I would love to see more of these. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, I love altering so a few altering projects will be great too - especially since Christmas is around the corner and I need handcafted pressies made ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete